Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WHAT DOES THE TITLE MEAN?

I've considered myself a "Mentoring Woman" for a number of years.  In fact over the past 20 years, I  have mentored more than 17 women in either programmed settings such as  "Heart to Heart" and  "Titus Ministry" or just through personal acquaintances.

My heart just seems to lie with training younger women "to love their husbands and children to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind and to be subject to their own husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God" as Titus 2:4-5 instructs.  Trust me ladies, it's not because I have somehow have this all figured out and achieved the market of perfection in this area.  Far from it!  But I have learned a few lessons and tips over the years that I hope you find useful and encouraging in the weeks ahead.   Who knows? I might even share my husband's favorite meat loaf recipe or his mom's noodle secret's!

So let's begin this journey...shall we?  I'll try and update this blog every Friday (Yikes!  Did I just commit to that?)



No comments:

Post a Comment